Sunday, June 01, 2008

and then today



It has become a yellow day, first we found our bargain raincoats - okay they are yellow but they were £1 and in excellent condition. In fact the big one (the one for me) is reversible and is blue inside)





Then I spent a further 75p on the haberdashery, I don't think I was robbed there







And now I am here gazing at the gorgeous yarn, top *clotted cream* is by Oxford Kitchen Yarns, the middle is created by the wonderful sunshine yarns and the bottom is a custom order created for me by Skein Queen, *do you like butter*

mmmmmm, sunny happy days

3 comments:

angharad handmade said...

Great thrifting! And gorgeous new yarns - I have skein envy :D

Anonymous said...

Now if only they were pink or purple they'd be perfect :0) ........

Felicity Ford said...

My friend Katie runs Oxford Kitchen Yarns! Isn't her stuff gorgeous? It is super soft and I love the softness of the natural dyes. It is great for cable patterns as the semi-solid dyeing emphasises the cables really well...